ALL SERVICES IN PERSON & ONLINE
Sunday School at 9 am, Sunday Service at 10:15 am
WHO WE ARE...
Hamilton Assembly of God is a community of loving, vibrant believers located in the beautiful Bitterroot Valley. We believe that Jesus changes everything! We welcome the presence of God and the work of His Holy Spirit in our services and in our lives.
Whether you're new to the valley or have been part of our church for years, you can listen to a sermon or Watch Live, learn about ministries, and give online. If you have any questions, call the church office: 406-363-2510
HAMILTON ASSEMBLY OF GOD | 601 West Main, Hamilton MT | 406-363-2510
While ministry groups meet at different times (check ministry pages), our schedule is as follows:
9:00 am - Adult Classes: Led By The Spirit. Pastor Bill Peddie, room 26.
The Book of Revelation. Patrick McKee, room 24.
9:00 am - Children: Junior Bible Quiz. Spencer Huls, Room18A.
10:15 am - MAIN GATHERING with Kidzone & Nursery
TUESDAY MORNING WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY
10:00 a.m., in room 26 will resume in January 2024
5:00 pm - 6:15 p.m.
- Community Meals
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
* Royal Rangers, Mpact Girls and Oneighty Youth Ministry.
* Adult Bible study led by Pastor John & Joanna in rm. 26. We are studying The Awe of God.
THURSDAY EVENING YOUNG LADIES BIBLE STUDY
Gina Auch is hosting a Bible study in Ephesians at 6:30. Bring your Bible and a notebook.
WHAT TO EXPECT...
No matter which service you attend, you’ll find the atmosphere the same. A bunch of really great people loving a really amazing God!
- Friendly People
- Live Worship Music
- Bible-Based Teaching
- Exciting Ministries for Kids & Teens
- Free Coffee & Fellowship
HELPFUL TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Browse the website to learn about the church
- Dress casual - (this is Montana!)
- Bring your whole family - we've got something for everyone!
- Come a few minutes early to check in your kids and find a seat
- Grab a free coffee or visit our coffee shop - (all proceeds go to missions)
- Enter the sanctuary and get ready to worship the Lord!