Oneighty Youth exists to...
MODEL excellence by assisting students in navigating life challenges with Godly preparation and relationship.
MENTOR students in personal growth and integrity.
MOTIVATE students to know their identity in Christ, discover God’s purpose for their lives, and give opportunity for application.
Students are the church of today and the disciples of tomorrow.
WEDNESDAY - 6:30 p.m. Meet in the Epicenter. Wednesday night gatherings are packed with praise and worship, powerful preaching and plenty of time to connect with God and other teens. Our new series is "Taboo". Love wins because love warns.
Throughout the year, we join with students from around the state for powerful events:
- FINE ARTS - a chance to develop and share students' God-given talent
- JR & SR HIGH CAMPS - a life-changing week at Glacier Bible Camp
- YOUTH CONFERENCE - high-energy weekend of worship and inspiring messages.
- WINTER RETREAT - a chance to refocus hearts on God
6. being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ: Philippians 1:6